TOUCO continues to strive at meeting its obligations
(e.g. managing donor funds, making sure projects are done on time, etc.)
Portable water pump and leveled ground for new house.
The Water Dam
The water dam has been broadened and heightened.
Work in progress due to improvements needed after devastating rain-season.
Room Expansion work has been completed.
Built a new fence around the center.
Solar panel was installed and children are enjoying electricity in their facility.
New septic tanks has been installed.
- Taking care of orphans daily needs. (e.g. meal expenses, etc.)
- Providing education and helping for school fees, uniforms and supply.
- To remunerate and attain volunteer women to support children’s needs.
- Working with farm workers to sustain their community farm.
- Providing medical support as needed.